The Original Bergman Safety Spanner Models
GETTING A GRIP ON SAFETY - A HELPER YOU CAN TRUST
Bergman Safty-Spanner Wrench Features
- Guaranteed for 1 year; if wrench is broken under normal usage, it will be replaced when returned to manufacturer, and inspection shows no misuse.
- The wrench is spark, burr, and slip resistant to minimize damage to valves.
- The properties of the Aluminum-Magnesium alloys used remain constant within the temperature range of minus 76 degrees to 225 plus degrees F.
- The alloy is used in naval vessels and aircraft and the Army uses it in lightweight armor for their tanks.
- The alloy used is covered by ASTM Specifications B 179-75 and B 26-75, and by Federal Specifications QQ-A-601E and QQ-A-371F.
- Our Safty-Spanners are used world-wide.
- Any industry that has valves needs our wrenches to minimize injuries, fires or valve damage.